What’s in a name?
To satisfy any curiosity about the company name, ‘JTmo group’ incorporates the founder’s initials ‘JT’ and ‘mo’ an abbreviation of ‘more’, ‘motivation‘ and/or ‘modus operandi‘ from the latin phrase.
As a result of the rename and rebrand, both past and future projects are all encompassing.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree;
- something of greater importance.
- the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way;
- the general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
- a particular way or method of doing something, esp. one that is characteristic or well-established;
- the way something operates or works.
Founder / CEO.